My plan for today was to pack up all 4 kids and head over to North Capital Street to obtain a copy of my birth certificate. However, once I woke up this morning, that was the last thing I wanted to do. No, it probably won't take long but just the idea of having to drive around, find a space, feed the meter, etc. just sounds like a lot of work with 4 kids. So I need to come up with another plan.
We're heading out to the library as soon as The Nephew finishes his breakfast. Big Girl has more research to do on her paper. Then I need to stop by the pharmacy on my way back home.
Only 7 more days of school and I can't wait for it to be over. I need the break. Then I need to start planning for next year. I am definitely buying a curriculum. Doing it myself for all 3 is just getting to be insane.
Ramble later,
Enid
Today's to do list
library
pharmacy
clean bathrooms
work on article
start on summer info packet
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment